Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gray/ Gris



So, primarily thanks to Chloé, camel (or beige) is the "it" color for fall. While I love the luxe, feminine vibe it gives off, I'm actually quite smitten with gray for the season.  It's a neutral that simply oozes effortless cool.  See Marc Jacobs and Isabel Marant below:



And when it comes to the subtle shade, there's nothing more classic than the gray sweatshirt.  Lazy dressers and sweaty jocks have given it a sloppy rep.  But a gray sweatshirt CAN be chic.  Don't believe me?  Take a look at these stylish ladies:

Kate Moss
French Voguette Emmanuelle Alt

MK Olsen

I'm loving this option from UO so I'm adding it to the shopping list.  I'll team it with a strand of girly pearls and brown boots when it gets cooler outside:

Ahhhh, I can't wait for Fall!

(Pics via Google Images, Urban Outfitters, and Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment