Sunday, May 30, 2010

House of Harlow

While doing some online shopping, I came across Nicole Richie's jewelry line House of Harlow 1960. The pieces are sold at an affordable price point and definitely fit my style. While I love bold pieces a great, flashy ring and statement necklaces, I also like simple pieces like a long chain and menswear-inspired watches with subtle sparkle.

I already layer bracelets and bangles. Layering necklaces is one of my favorite ways to accessorize. Now, I want to try layering rings. And I think these stackable rings would definitely do the trick. Ordering as soon as I remember what size ring I wear, hehe:


Horseshoes:

Bangles:

This peacock ring is quite lovely and so are these "feather" earrings:

I love the thinness of the horseshoe bangle and the toughness a leather strap has added to the bracelet on the right.

(Pics via Shopbop and Tobi)

No comments:

Post a Comment